Nokia 1108i  » Phones  »
  • I have never required getting it repaired since I bought it
  • Everything that one may desire in a phone with very low cost can be found here
  • If the cellular services are running good then there is no chance of getting any network problem with this phone
  • Though, I think to be a different they have not given a good resolution to the phone
  • If we see the cost benefit analysis then undoubtedly this is the best phone available in the market

• by Lex

I had bought Nokia 1108i three years ago. Though currently I am not using this, but it is still there with my family. With typical qualities of a Nokia phone, this is a magic in a very low price tag.

I have never required getting it repaired since I bought it. Its durability is intact despite the fact that I have used it in very rough manner.

All I need to do during

all these years is to change the cover once. Everything that one may desire in a phone with very low cost can be found here.

If the cellular services are running good then there is no chance of getting any network problem with this phone. The battery life of this phone is also very much good.

Still after three years it is giving the same battery life that I was promised when buying ...

• this phone. Though it must be kept in mind that to ensure long life of the battery only original Nokia charger should be used.

That is what I have done, not a single time I have used a duplicate charger to charge my phone. There is also one important reason for me to stick to a Nokia phone.

That is the game of snake. I must say that this game has been at

its best in this phone.

I have already scored mountain of score there. Though, I think to be a different they have not given a good resolution to the phone.

There is a scope of improvement on this front in Nokia 1108i. On the whole, Nokia 1108i is a very good phone and there is no harm in trying this.

If we see the cost benefit analysis then undoubtedly this is the best phone available in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371704670420830/k2311a0417/4.17.09