problogger.com  » Web sites  »
3.7
  • This blog contains everything that may require for a successful blogging experience
  • The most important stuffs that I found here is how to monetize your blog
  • After the completion of six months of my blog I will definitely try to get an adsense account and then problogger will help me
  • And at last, problogger is the best space for any blogger and I would recommend it to anyone who is going to start his life on the net with a blog

• by Lex

When I was introduced to the world of blogging, I was told to go exhaustively through the pages of problogger. Looking back, when I see that my blog is generating respectable traffic and giving me handsome monetary return, I thanked problogger for all the help that I get from them at that point. Problogger is a tailor made blog for the help of blogger.

This blog contains everything that may require for a successful blogging experience. The fact that this is one

of the most visited blog of the world, speaks volume about the content and helpful nature of this blog.

The most important stuffs that I found here is how to monetize your blog. Problogger contains almost everything that is needed to generate good revenue from the blog.

All the possible options about this is given there in detail. I have benefitted most by this.

The help about adsense is great to say the least. Though I am not using adsense but ...

• whenever I read about it on problogger, I tempted to use it.

After the completion of six months of my blog I will definitely try to get an adsense account and then problogger will help me. Then another great thing about the problogger is the availability of a space named as blog job.

Here lots of opportunity is available for a writer. I always look here and check whether anything with a match to my profile is available or not.

The advice about

generating the traffic of the blog is also great. Traffic is everything that bloggers want.

After all, the whole labor becomes meaningful if people are reading about the content. Since problogger is there on the net for more than five years, the content has become enormous.

To help the browser, there is also a powerful search engine. And at last, problogger is the best space for any blogger and I would recommend it to anyone who is going to start his life on the net with a blog.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201704670350830/k2311a0417/4.17.09