Durian Chair
  • When I started the business I decided to go for Durian Chair
  • I have researched about the best available office Chair in the market and came to the conclusion that Durian is the best with relatively low price
  • Durian provides all furniture for Office use, however, I bought only chair because I had already bought the office chair
  • The most interesting stuffs, that I like about the Durian Chair is its flexibility
  • And at last, I am giving it nine out of ten rating points, as I think that Durian deserves to get high accolades

• by Lex

When I started the business I decided to go for Durian Chair. I have researched about the best available office Chair in the market and came to the conclusion that Durian is the best with relatively low price. Durian provides all furniture for Office use, however, I bought only chair because I had already bought the office chair.

Now I wish, I could not have

gone for that then my office table would also have been from the basket of Durian. The quality of the product is perfect.

The most interesting stuffs, that I like about the Durian Chair is its flexibility. It can be used in very rough manner without thinking about any breakage.

The luxury provided by the chair is also unmatchable. Durian is ISO certified company and ...

• the meaning of this can be understood by the quality that its products hold.

The customer care is also there to provide any solutions if any problem has arise. Though I have not faced anything like this till now, it is good that they provide a toll free customer support system.

Another major point with Durian is its warranty. The warranty period for my

chair is five years.

That is the most that is available in the market. With this long warranty, Durian also provides free unlimited assembly service.

Again, I have not required any reassembly; I can say that it must help those people who may have to change their offices. And at last, I am giving it nine out of ten rating points, as I think that Durian deserves to get high accolades.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571704670230830/k2311a0417/4.17.09