Mineral Face FX - Veil (T)
  • I know when it started to take off a couple of friends asked me what I thought about mineral makeup and I just wasn't interested
  • I don't wear foundation on a regular basis so I haven't had experience with setting powder at all

• by Aishah

I am relatively new to the whole mineral makeup scene. I know when it started to take off a couple of friends asked me what I thought about mineral makeup and I just wasn’t interested. What held me back from trying mineral makeup were three things:

1. It was more expensive.

2. It was loose powder and I

can be clumsy so I saw a mess in my future.

3. There wasn’t a good selection of colors.

Things have changed. There are amazing colors. There are sifters to limit messes. The prices are reasonable. Maybe the prices of other makeup just went up and caught up with the mineral makeup. lol

I wouldn’t have known to buy ...

• a mineral veil to put over my foundation and blush if I didn’t see it in the starter package. I don’t wear foundation on a regular basis so I haven’t had experience with setting powder at all. I saw some videos on youtube but that’s as close as it gets.

I now see that using the veil is

a must to help my makeup last all day instead of disappearing into thin air.

The fact that the veil looks almost white in the jar did intimidate me. I was afraid of looking like I had on white paint.

It turns out I was worried for no reason. It all blended in perfectly and kept me looking flawless through a long day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311704670200830/k2311a0417/4.17.09