India Infoline
1.5
CP, New Delhi
  • I would advice every prospective trader to avoid India Infoline

• by Lex

When I started stock broking, I was a little bit tensed about the selection of perfect broker. After much research on the internet and friends I opened a D-mat account in India Infoline. However, before writing anything, I must say that I am deeply dissatisfied with this broker services.

On the whole, this broker house is responsible for losses that I had in stock market. First of all, I was in the mood of day

trading, this is risky but gives quick research and I can gain lots.

However, this requires many prerequisite and one of them is the selection of a perfect broker, where I lost. It never allowed me to do trading after two PM.

It means to say that I have to stop my activities one hour prior than the closing time of market. That is a big loss in itself.

The fact is that, it never ...

• told me about this when I was there to open an account. On top of all, at the time of trading the speed of its server is pathetic to say the least.

Since the fluctuations in the market happens in a second, the server speed matters a lot. I have experienced that many times I have to sell the share before knowing the next price because on unreal data that its server provides me.

This

is the worst broker service that is there in the market. Since with all this technical fault lines, its research is also far from trustworthy.

I seldom saw that whatever the research of India Infoline says happen. And then, the brokerage charge of it’s is also not less.

When I stop trading from India Infoline, the damage was done till then and I had lost plenty of money. I would advice every prospective trader to avoid India Infoline.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421704670170830/k2311a0417/4.17.09