The History of the World: Norman Lowe book  » Books  »
  • However, with the book of Norman Lowe, it not only becomes easy for me but also interesting
  • For me, this is the best thing that this concise book has
  • Then there was the tough issue of the Middle East

• by Lex

The History of the World is included in my syllabus. It is one of the vastest syllabuses that I ever encountered. However, with the book of Norman Lowe, it not only becomes easy for me but also interesting.

There has lot of happening in the history, if we took it from the viewpoint of the world. Then there are many things that we need to know but don’t know.

For all this, the book by Lowe

is God gift. The book took readers to the complex forest of world history lucidly.

Every major events has been dealt with quite interesting precision. Since, it is not possible to write detailed description of every world events of twentieth century in a book the issues are presented in a concise but sufficient manner.

With all the details of the major events of the history, the writer has also included a description about what the contemporary ...

• media though about them. This makes the reading interesting and took readers directly to that age.

For me, this is the best thing that this concise book has. It was always tough for me understand exactly what happens during the cold war and what were the basic differences between the two superpowers.

Then there was the tough issue of the Middle East. This book was a God gift for me to understand the intricacies of these

things.

I must say, that after reading this book I feel more confident and can face a discussion on many contentious issues of the world. It is said that present is built on the past or on the history.

To understand present we need to grasp exactly what happened in the past. That is why; I recommended this book to everyone who wants to understand about the stuffs on international affairs.

If it helped me immensely then it should also help others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171704670160830/k2311a0417/4.17.09