Mineral Face FX - Blush - Cranberry  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am extra impressed because I asked the owner of Mineral Face FX to pick out a color of blush for me
  • She picked the right foundation and she definitely picked the right blush for me

• by Aishah

My first mineral blush ever!!!

Can you tell I’m stoked?

I am a huge fan of blush. It makes me look great in just a sweep or two and it just takes a few seconds.

I have always struggled to find the right shade of blush. I’ve given away many, many blushes that I purchased that turned out

to be way too light for me.

I am extra impressed because I asked the owner of Mineral Face FX to pick out a color of blush for me. I am so glad I did. I always have trouble picking the right color. Looking at pictures on the website, I didn’t think any of the colors would ...

• suit me.

She picked the right foundation and she definitely picked the right blush for me. She did see a picture of me first lol No, she’s not psychic lol

I did put on too much the first time I tried it and had to tone it down. It’s highly pigmented so now when I apply it, I

keep in mind that a little bit goes a loooong way :) When I saw the color on the website, I wouldn’t have thought to order it. I must say the picture didn’t do it justice! It’s a gorgeous purple-ish dark pink? I’m not the best at describing colors. All I know is it looks perfect on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311704670140830/k2311a0417/4.17.09