Mineral Face FX - Eyeshadow - Cashmere
  • This is another one of those colors that I believe would look fantastic on anyone at all
  • It looks even more amazing foiled than it does dry
  • I only own two Mineral Face FX shadows so far but I definitely plan to order many more
  • It has a lot to do with my minimal experience with loose shadows

• by Aishah

I am a huge fan of colorful eyeshadow. The reality is, in my day to day life, I don’t wear the brightest colors everyday. I usually only have a few minutes to put on my makeup and get down to business. It takes time to pick colors that go together and to do a perfect job blending and all that jazz.

I only take pains to do that sometimes.

I tend to just wear one color on my lid and move on to finish up the rest of my face.

Cashmere by Mineral Face FX is one of those colors I just sweep on and look done up in no time. It’s a beautiful golden slightly bronze color. This is another one of those ...

• colors that I believe would look fantastic on anyone at all. It looks even more amazing foiled than it does dry. It also goes well with Mineral Face FX’s Spring. I only own two Mineral Face FX shadows so far but I definitely plan to order many more.

I did make a bit of a mess when I used this the first

time. It has a lot to do with my minimal experience with loose shadows. In time I’ll be a pro for sure since I’ve been using loose shadows everyday for a bit and I plan to continue doing so.

If you end up making a mess at first like me, please don’t give up. You’ll get used to it in no time :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311704670100830/k2311a0417/4.17.09