Mazda 323 Sedan  » Cars  »
  • If I am going to buy a new car, it would definitely still be a Mazda, the new Mazda 3 and 6 series is definitely a looker

• by raymond29

I have been driving a Mazda 323 sedan for almost 3 years now, this was actually my sister’s in law but since she is overseas and no one else in the family drives, I usually bring this. I cant complain enough about the power and the relative ease that this car is for a driver.

The steering is above average ( think 50 km/hr on a right

on a bend :)).

The 1600 engine has not conked up for the last 10 years that this car has been with the family.

The only engine repair that I have for the car is the usual oil change and engine tune up which usually brings up the car back to its maximum engine capacity.

The interior also has enough leg room to accommodate 4 people at the ...

• back and still stretch comfortably.

The only major engine repair I did on this car was for its shock absorbers which is not entirely the fault of the car but more on the road conditions in my country.

There were already offers to buy this car or trade it in but were keeping this since it is great value for its money.

If I am going to

buy a new car, it would definitely still be a Mazda, the new Mazda 3 and 6 series is definitely a looker :) I was kinda thinking that its only in my home country that Mazda is gaining popularity but when I checked the streets of Sydney, there was a lot of Mazda 3 zooming on its streets which reinforced my belief that a Mazda sedan is a keeper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91704670040730/k2311a0417/4.17.09