Gauntlet Dark legacy Video Game  » Games  »
  • The graphics aren't anywhere as good as games now adays but they are still great and everything is super colorful which I like
  • The characters are also fun and I love to hear them when they talk
  • It's a ton of fun and I really love this game and recommend it for anyone who likes video games

• by Lauren0924
      Gauntlet Dark Legacy is a way updated version of the old arcade game, Gauntlet. A few years ago, my boyfriend began playing this game and thought I might like it. So pretty soon I started playing it and I was hooked! My brother and sister got into it too and also loved it! This game seriously rocks and is one of my all time favorite video games.

In the game, the realms have been taken over and the players

have to find all of the rune stones hidden throughout the realms and then use them to defeat the big, bad guy at the end. I will admit it, I have beaten this game like 10 times (maybe more).

It’s so fun! The graphics aren’t anywhere as good as games now adays but they are still great and everything is super colorful which I like. The characters are also fun and I love to hear them when they talk.

...

• My favorite character to play is the sorceress. She’s awesome although hilarious to listen to, especially when she eats.

But she has some serious power. Other characters include warrior, archer and others you get to unlock like the minotaur.

There are a bunch of cool characters in this game. The levels are all lots of fun too and they get harder as you go.

You can play this game by yourself or have three other friends hook up

and play with you. I really enjoy this game even though I have beaten it so many times, by myself and with others.

It takes about 15 hours (give or take depending on how good you are) to beat the whole thing. It’s a ton of fun and I really love this game and recommend it for anyone who likes video games.

This game is available for Xbox, PS2, game cube and game boy. Such a great and super fun game!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2820767000431/k2311a072/7.2.06