My Best Friend’s Closet, Spring TX  » Shopping  »
TX
  • I have gotten some great deals in this shop and I highly recommend it

• by ebailey1127
      I have found a resale Shop in Spring Texas that I really enjoy! The Shop is: My Best Friend’s Closet 253 Sawdust Kroger’s Centre, Spring, TX 77373 (281) 363-1350 This is a resale shop that sells women’s clothing, shoes and accessories. There is a great selection of misses and

women’s sizes. They have the store arranged so that it is very easy to find what you’re looking for, t-shirt, blouse, evening gown, etc. The prices are very reasonable and they show the markdowns right on the tag! The tag will have the price and off to the ...

• side they have a selection of dates and show the progressive markdowns the longer the item is on the shelf. I personally really like this because I can plan that if an item doesn’t sell before a certain date and the price gets to the lowest then it is a
        sign that I’m supposed to buy it, lol! This store accepts consignments for 60 days and you get 50% of what the item sells for. You can receive a check in the mail or use this as store credit. I have gotten some great deals in this shop and I highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242708670531/k2311a0827/8.27.05