Quantum Amusement Center  » Entertainment  »
Ground Floor Sm Bacoor near Netopia Bacoor Cavite Philippines
  • My friend and I love to hang out after a busy week in the office
  • There are some instances that we encounter some of their videoke's technical difficulties but the good thing is that we are able to ask for a refund everytime there would be a problem and the operators are very considerate
  • That is why no matter how hectic our schedule might be, we always have a time to chill out and we find Quantum the best way to enjoy our restdays

• by clickmarbin

My friend and I love to hang out after a busy week in the office. We usually go to Robinson’s Imus or SM Bacoor.

Our favorite spot in SM Bacoor is the Quantum Amusement Center. It is located at the ground floor of the mall. It has plenty of arcade

games and other entertaining stuff such as the toy crane and billiard games.

What we enjoy most about Quantum is their air conditioned and spacious videoke rooms. Each room is large enough that even 10 persons can be accommodated inside.

There are plenty of songs to be chosen but what’s ...

• better is that it includes some of the newest and latest hitsongs which are everyone’s favorites. The flow of sound within the room is fine and dynamic. which makes everyone enjoy singing even more.

There are some instances that we encounter some of their videoke’s technical difficulties but the good

thing is that we are able to ask for a refund everytime there would be a problem and the operators are very considerate. That is why no matter how hectic our schedule might be, we always have a time to chill out and we find Quantum the best way to enjoy our restdays.

sheilmi says :

where did you get your machines? i want to buy 1 for my niece. i think it is a unique gift and it wud b d most expensive thing that i want t0 present… i hope u can help me

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591704669990730/k2311a0417/4.17.09