Sony PSP
  • I bought myself one last march and to be honest, I always bring it with me wherever I go
  • I love my PSP and I don't have a problem with the price because it is definitely worth fun and enjoyment it brings me
  • I personally recommend you to get one for yourselves and see what a PSP can do

• by crue26

I would like to commend Sony for doing a great job in creating the Sony PSP (Play Station Portable). From the name itself, it is a portable playstation that does more than just play UMD games for your enjoyment.

I go.

It is more than just a portable game console, it also serves the purpose of a mp3 player, a video player, a storage for your pictures and storage drive as you can insert a memory stick on it to store your data and what have you.

But trust me, there are over alot of ...

• things that it can do, those are just a few to mention.

Asides from being portable, you can customize how it looks and add some accessories on it to make it unique.

I personally added a bit of my style to it by changing the cover to my favorite anime hero and customized a few more

thingsto distinguish mine from the other PSP’s out there.

I love my PSP and I don’t have a problem with the price because it is definitely worth fun and enjoyment it brings me.

I personally recommend you to get one for yourselves and see what a PSP can do.

Personally this is my favorite and it shows why.

Sony PSP

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281704669940730/k2311a0417/4.17.09