Mineral Face FX - Eyeshadow - Spring
  • I believe this color would compliment anyone with any skin tone
  • Sifters can be purchased separately but I prefer my shadows packaged nice and neatly before it arrives even if it cost a little more
  • Mineral Face FX gave me the best customer service and fast shipping

• by Aishah

I could not possibly put into words how beautiful this color is when worn. I just can’t imagine I could do it justice; I will try my best, though. :)

It’s a warm green eyeshadow with a beautiful golden sheen to it. I have worn it dry and foiled (applied with

a damp brush). I believe this color would compliment anyone with any skin tone.

I am so in love with this color that I find myself reaching for it daily. My other shadows don’t stand a chance anymore.

When I apply Spring dry, it is one of the smoothest shadows I have ...

• used. I didn’t have any problems with fallout (color dropping onto my cheeks and face). I was really worried about that since I am relatively new to using loose shadows.

The eyeshadow comes as a loose powder with a sifter which is a huge help in avoiding major messes. I have

some loose shadows from other companies that do not come with sifters and it is a nightmare. Sifters can be purchased separately but I prefer my shadows packaged nice and neatly before it arrives even if it cost a little more.

Mineral Face FX gave me the best customer service and fast shipping.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311704669890730/k2311a0417/4.17.09