MAC - Shock-O-Late AC4 (Lipglass)  » Cosmetics  »
  • LOL I am not sure what was going through my mind when I purchased this gloss

• by Aishah

Shock-O-Late

What do you think of that name?

Does it mean, “Have you been shocked lately?” or “Why are you acting like you’re in shock. You’re late!” LOL

I think it’s creative. I initially thought the last part was Latte and not Late. Let’s just leave it at that. LOL

I am not sure what was going

through my mind when I purchased this gloss. This was one of my first MAC glosses. It was at a time when I would only wear browns since that is one of the closest colors to my natural lip color. This brown looks like a muddy brown when I first apply it. Once ...

• I smooth it out it looks amazing. The color warms up when I wear it and it makes me look done up when it’s the only thing I have on.

It’s a matte brown color, if I gloss could ever be called matte. It lasts me a long time once I apply it.

That’s a lot to say for lip gloss in general.

It’s a little too sticky for my taste. It’s not so sticky that I wouldn’t wear it, though. I really like this gloss. As muddy and unattractive as it looks in the packaging, it looks awesome on me and that’s all that matters. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311704669850730/k2311a0417/4.17.09