Canesten Clotrimazole 500mg vaginal suppository  » Medicine  »
  • And you know what, my problem was gone overnight
  • This medication is really an effective one thus I highly recommend this for females who have the same problem like I just had

• by coolynch78

About two years ago I had acute tonsillitis twice in a span of one month. Because of this I was able to take full course antibiotics twice also. Although my tonsillitis really improved with the intake of these medicines, I was able to notice that I began

to have some pruritus in my vulvar area. Oh it was so embarrassing! It was also so itchy!

Because of this I went to my gynecologist who analyzed my condition as having vaginal candidiasis and she said that it was because of too much intake of antibiotics which eliminated ...

• the resident bacteria in my vulvar area. This in turn caused the over growth of fungal infection in the said location and thus caused me to have excessive itchiness.

She then prescribed me to use Canesten Clotrimazole 500mg vaginal suppository which I had to insert per vagina only once

and that was it!

After buying Canesten Clotrimazole 500mg vaginal suppository, I then followed my doctor’s instruction carefully. And you know what, my problem was gone overnight! This medication is really an effective one thus I highly recommend this for females who have the same problem like I just had.

celine says :

jeg har brugt en canesten stikpille. jeg puttede den op om aftenen som der stod, men om morgenen da jeg stod op l pillen nede i mine trusser, dog opl st. skal man bede om en ny i dette tilf lde?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261704669830730/k2311a0417/4.17.09