Mineral Face FX Black Liner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love that it's easy to work into my lash line so I don't end up with that line of skin that shows I'm a newbie using eyeliner

• by Aishah

I just purchased this item about a week ago. I have been dying to try this brand of makeup since I heard a lot about it from my friends.

The liner comes a loose black powder in a small jar with a sifter. I flip it upside down so it’s sitting

on it’s lid and give it a tap or two and voila! You have your liner ready to apply.

After trying this, I have no intentions of buying pencil liner ever again. It’s easy to do. I got it almost perfect on my first try. I applied it with a damp ...

• liner brush. I initially applied it too dry so I hard time controlling when the powder went but once I dampened my brush better, it was smooth sailing.

I love that it’s easy to work into my lash line so I don’t end up with that line of skin that shows

I’m a newbie using eyeliner.

The liner lasted me all day. I even fell asleep when my son was napping twice and still woke up looking flawless. Yeah, this liner is that good.

I would recommend this to anyone. It’s easy to use and at a decent price. Can’t beat that, right? :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311704669790730/k2311a0417/4.17.09