Beauties Factory 120 color eyeshadow palette  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'd say out of 120 colors, 10 aren't pigmented, which is a good deal considering i bought mine for 20 dollars with shipping
  • I bought my palette off of ebay and i suggest paying the extra 3 or so dollars for insurance, just in case they DO come broken
  • I think this is a must have item for every makeup lover and user

• by zizooxoxo

If you love experimenting with colors but don’t have the money to shell out for 120 M.A.C. shadows, then this palette is for you. The colors are soo pigmented and blend like a dream.

Each eyeshadow is the size of a dime, which is pretty tiny, but a little bit goes a long way. It is a mixture of mattes and shimmers.

I’d say out of 120 colors, 10 aren’t pigmented, which is a good deal considering i bought mine for 20 dollars with shipping. If i have to do my makeup somewhere else, i can just put it in my bag because it is so compact (for 120 colors).

The only bad thing about this palette is that when mine arrived, 3 of the shadows were broken. I ...

• bought my palette off of ebay and i suggest paying the extra 3 or so dollars for insurance, just in case they DO come broken.

The case is black and shiny, which is easy to clean. There are two trays in the inside that stack on top of each other with 60 eyeshadows in each. I think this is a must have item

for every makeup lover and user. It has all the colors of the rainbow, plus some neautrals, blacks and greys.

I’m not saying they are the same quality as higher brand shadows, but they are still really really good eyeshadows, better than drugstore brands.

When i run out of mine, which is a long time away, i will definitaly rebuy this product again.

Bornagostar-e-poya says :

hello dear sir madam good day this is Khatereh Barjesteh our company is interested to have your catalog.whould you please send to our company your catalog and the prices of your production our email address is this bornagostarco gmail.com .our address is this No.24,KAVE TOWER, KAVE ST. ,ISFAHAN IRAN . thank you very much

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311704669760730/k2311a0417/4.17.09