Like Only a Woman Can by Brian McFadden
  • Well, if somebody's gonna sing this to me, I think, I couldn't probably sleep at night
  • This song probably, is the best in this album

• by Amaya

“Like Only a Woman Can” is a song by Brian McFadden, released in 2007. It is one of the singles of the album “Set in Stone”. I’ve been a big Westlife fan since I was still in grade two. I was so frustrated upon the band’s breaking. However, I’m still happy for McFadden’s successful released songs. This song is one of,

I can say, the songs that build the ‘McFadden mature figure’ after the ‘Westlife cutie image’.

The song is something a woman wishes her man would sing for her. It is full of soul and unconditional love. ‘She pulls me up when she knows I’m sad” — this line shows importance to the woman he loved. The songs shows appreciation and meaning ...

• to a love given to him. It’s wonderful. Well, if somebody’s gonna sing this to me, I think, I couldn’t probably sleep at night. Brian’s wife must be lucky for someone as loving as him. People who are appreciative and contented of the love they receive grow smaller in numbers.

The melody goes smooth with the message of the song. It

is slow and melodramatic. I like it. It gives the sense of solemness to the song. Just right.

This song probably, is the best in this album. I also liked Brian’s “Real To Me”. However, that song focuses on something else. And that’s another story. So much for this song and this artist. I’m giving it an 8 for a job well done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141704669740730/k2311a0417/4.17.09