Britney Spears / Justin T.  » People  »
  • I mean, I like both stars and I like it more to see them as a couple
  • I thought it would be a fairytale-like happy ending for both of them
  • It has been one pretty difficult experience for her
  • On the other side of the story, Justin still hopes Brit the best no matter what

• by Amaya

Okay. I admit it. I had been a huge Britney Spears fan when I was still a kid. I kept track of her latest songs back then. I went totally crazed over her love story with Justin T. I am just so happy to see them together. I mean, I like both stars and I like it more to see them as a couple. I thought it would be a fairytale-like happy ending for both of them. But to my surprise it did not work out. What the hell happened?

JT admitted in the press that he had love at fist sight with Brit.

From their Mickey Mouse club, he already has infatuations for her. They really did look good together especially when Brit visited Justin on one of N’Sync’s concert. So sweet a couple they are. Now, that is just ‘a distant thing’, as what JT calls it. However, he admitted that he was really hurt with their breakup. The pain is still there that he put it into words and created the song ‘Cry Me a River’.

As for Brit, her marriage has been hard for her. I mean, tough. Maybe she got lots of trials these years. Scandals and rumors of her misbehaviors are ...

• out in the air. It has been one pretty difficult experience for her. When the world-loved teen pop star became world-hated brat because of the change in the way she looked and the issues that kept coming into her life, who has ever thought about how could she have felt? Did anyone care for her? Maybe there are some. But not everyone was sincere.

For now, Brit is still trying to find her way out of the unforgettable mess the previous years have given her. Her experiences left marks in the audience. On the other side of the story, Justin still hopes Brit

the best no matter what. He knew Britney that much that he once said, “She can make it. She’s clever.”. For the mean time, JT is in a happy relationship. Nobody knows if there would still exist a Justin-Britney couple. In whatever way the story will end, we still do hope both of them the best together or apart.

For JT-Brit fans, they still have an upcoming duet. Let’s just wait for some announcements. At least, we will be witnesses on one worthwhile reunion of the two after a pretty much time of not talking to each other. Let’s just see how would it turn out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521704669710730/k2311a0417/4.17.09