Kodak Easy Share M1033
  • Overall I am very impressed with this product
  • I bought this camera for several reasons, primarily wanting an upgrade but I also wanted a sleek but more compact camera, my other ones were the bigger models

• by Summerbuzzer

I just bought the Kodak Easy Share M1033 at Sams Club for 120. It is a 10m with a 3x optical zoom.

The M1033 has the Smart Capture with Face detection and HD Video features.

This is my fourth digital camera, two of which have been Kodak Easy Shares.

Overall I am very impressed with this product.

It is sleek and compact with all the qualities as some of the bigger cameras.

I bought

this camera for several reasons, primarily wanting an upgrade but I also wanted a sleek but more compact camera, my other ones were the bigger models.

The only hang up in the smaller camera’s is they typically did not have all the same features as the larger cameras; however the M1033 did with 22 different picture taking modes, the option of taking a picture with a lower megapixel, and the option of taking pictures ...

• in Black and White, Sepia, or an adjusted color range.

The large LCD screen is also nice and helps with cropping pictures when necessary before downloading them.

When downloading pictures from this camera the process did not take long at all which surprised me considering I had not downloaded the software specific for the M1033 yet.

The M1033 takes great video with excellent sound, practically eliminating my carrying around a video recorder.

The M1033

is also very user friendly and made of good quality and durable materials, a must for me considering I have four children and tend to not be gentle with my things all the time.

I also enjoy the new battery feature, instead of making sure to have an extra set of batteries I am able to simply plug in my camera to charge up, I also like how this eliminates waste on our environment.

Jennifer Ensley says :

My mom is having trouble downloading pictures to her computer. She cnnects the camera to he computer and turns it on. Should a screen appear with download options instructions or is there a program in her programs list she needs to click on. She need our help.

Jules Li says :

A screen should automatically pop-up, however it won’t come up if the software isn’t installed. Kodak no longer offers the Easy Share software for download. However, here’s a link to a third-party website to download it:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431704669660730/k2311a0417/4.17.09