iHM77 speakers  » Electronics  »
  • I bought them as a gift after I read other positive reviews about it, and I must agree with them
  • Although I bought it as a gift, I wanted to give it fully charged so all he has to do is turn the party on
  • I found a good deal on them which made me very happy
  • I could not believe the amazing sound those little things deliver
  • I am very impressed and would highly recommend them to anyone

• by SobeBabi

I just bought and received these portable speakers. I bought them as a gift after I read other positive reviews about it, and I must agree with them.

Although I bought it as a gift, I wanted to give it fully charged so all he has to do is turn the party on.

I

got to try it for myself and I am very tempted to get one for myself.

I found a good deal on them which made me very happy.

They are smaller then I thought, they literally fit on the palm of my hand and are very stylish.

Also the manual has graphics showing how ...

• to use, but they are very simple to use.

It comes with the appropriate cable to charge and a little carrying pouch.

They charge awfully fast! and that’s great, It took about 15 minutes to fully charge and boy what a sound! I could not believe the amazing sound those little things deliver! Very

powerful! One can use as a capsule or detached/ split in half.

Each half expands for a more of a surround sound impression.

They are very portable and I read that battery lasts up to 8 hours.

It’s like a party in a capsule! I am very impressed and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161704669650730/k2311a0417/4.17.09