Take A Bow by Rihanna  » Music  »
  • I think, this one's the best R&B song she sang
  • Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught

• by Eek0b

‘Take a Bow’ by Rihanna is from her album Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded. This album was first released in the year 2008. Among the songs in this album are the billboard number ones, ‘Disturbia’, ‘If I Never See Your Face Again’ (duet with Maroon 5), and ‘Take A Bow’. This followed her two previous Billboard placer albums, ‘Music of the Sun’ and ‘A Girl Like Me’ which also made her early steps to fame.

Among the songs within the album, ‘Take

A Bow’ is my favorite. It has different beat and tune compared to the other songs. Rihanna’s style in delivering R&B songs brought the lyrics and feelings to life. I think, this one’s the best R&B song she sang. Its melody is very soothing to listen to.

The lyrics are creatively written. The words used did not express much the meaning, instead they hide it. That fact made the song more wonderful. It is written in a poetic sense.

Its message is solemn,

• full of sadness, madness, anger, sarcasm and even pain. I can entirely feel the way she felt. ‘Don’t tell me you’re sorry coz you’re not. Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught.’– From this line itself, you’ll probably know what the song really wants to say. So much emotion is poured into this song. It appealed to me that much.

Compared to her other songs, this one has a melodramatic approach to message deliverance. Poetically made, it revealed sense

of creativity and style to how the song was written and how the emotion within the words was interpreted. If Rihanna has the objective to capture audience with this breaking out song, I think she just did it.

This song is good for girls out there who had been broken and felt cheated on. I think this one’s good for unwinding after breakups. This song totally tells girls that we have to move on and pick up ourselves from whatever heartbreak we had.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141604669470330/k2311a0416/4.16.09