DKNY To Go Women fragrance  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • The scent, though I love it, was just lacking in intensity
  • I like the scent per se but it was not appropriate for me for the name

• by ibizaspain

The perfume was introduced in 2007. Top notes are blood orange and tomato leaf. The heart is comprised of orchid, narcissus, and water lily. Then the base is tulip and birch.

The bottle was plain and very pure. I can sense clarity and class. It was like a complete, well-furnished high end Manhattan apartment.

The scent

started strong because of tomato leaf. It was intense but orange softened it. I like the heart very much. Water lily was unique, orchid make it sweet and kind. The dry down was somewhat soft as well. Tulip was just validating the floral sense earlier introduced. Birch stirred it up to a higher notch but still the texture ...

• of floral scent remains.

There is a mushy character with this scent. The color of the packaging was just very plain. I don’t associate white with “to go” idea because if you will say “to go”, it must be something adventurous and it is something strong. White for me was just so frail. The scent, though I love

it, was just lacking in intensity. This was just so floral that it renders your mind into oblivion. There is no strong essence to speak of. It was so plain, minimal and forgettable. I like the scent per se but it was not appropriate for me for the name. The story of the scent is just totally incorrect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561604669430330/k2311a0416/4.16.09