Game: Cranium
  • I mean they make you act out some of the weirdest things ever

• by Lauren0924
      Cranium is a fun, crazy game meant for just about anyone! There are lots of variations on this game, but they all pretty much have the same premise. You usually play in teams and work together. There is a dice you roll that tells you what category you will be in. You might have to draw something on the sketch pad for your partner or mold something out

of clay (which by the way is alot harder than they make it look) or act out a scene or hum a song or play charades! This game is so fun and it always has all of us cracking up laughing! Especially when it comes to the acting part! I mean they make you act out some of the weirdest things ever. You get your normal stuff like ...

• acting like Marilyn Monroe, but then you get slightly weirder stuff like a volcano, but then there are times when youhave to act out something like Reproduction. That was the funniest thing I have ever seen! My friend tried to do that and none of us could stop laughing and we had no idea what she was doing. So funny! There is a timer too so you have
        to try and stop laughing long enough to answer the question. My family and my friends and I all love this game and have so much fun playing it! Sometimes we don’t even play the game, we just pick out the charade and song cards and try acting them out for each other! So fun! Cranium is definately an incredibly fun game that everyone will love and enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28300666930330/k2311a0630/6.30.06