Pampers Dry Diapers Economy Pack
  • I was in hunt of a product which would solve the problem of leaking then one of my friend suggested me to use pampers
  • I thought of purchasing a trial pack before going forward to buy a jumbo pack

• by nehakibehaki

I am a housewife having 2 little kids. One is of 3 years old and 2nd is 1 year old.

Diapers quality and work ability depends on child.

I tried lot of diapers on my son but they failed several times.

then I tried to the pampers dry diapers and got what me and

my son were looking for.

I also tried other product like huggies, farlin but was not that great.

Farlin well worked for my 3yrs old daughter but for the son it was not that helpful.

I was in hunt of a product which would solve the problem of leaking then one of my friend ...

• suggested me to use pampers.

I thought of purchasing a trial pack before going forward to buy a jumbo pack.

When I tried some dry huggies for my kid I leaked over night but the papers was only the product which helped.

It is also made keeping in mind the skin of infants.

But

their wipe are not that good comparing to the products from Farlin.

Pampers is the great product if you are looking for some strength and caring diapers for your babies.

Now I have a put faith on pampers am now using a green pack of pampers which is also a economy pack and also saves a money.

Thanks to Pampers!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541604669190330/k2311a0416/4.16.09