Wai Wai noodles
  • No more hungers now just a delicious and healthy fast food
  • So, I thought of trying these noodles Wai Wai from choudhury's group
  • Well now my solution is solved and if you are also one of me than I suggest you to try it once
  • It really amazing food product from Choudhury Groups

• by nikhil.mehak

No more hungers now just a delicious and healthy fast food. I am a bachelor and work in a stock exchange. I don’t have that much time even a second of movement can make loss to me so I can’t move my eye from the system until the stock market is on, at the time of intraday trading.

At morning I

have to prepare my breakfast by my own but it takes a lot of time to prepare a breakfast and I was always late in my office. Some time I have to get to office without having my breakfast.

I have to prepare breakfast as well as lunch for me because the office was in the outer location and some healthier and nice foods were not available in that area. So this was my main tension, how can I work by starving.

So, I thought of trying these noodles Wai Wai from choudhury’s group. It is very easier to prepare and it just takes 2-3 min to get ready and serve.

And all the useful ingredients are already added in it so ...

• Wai Wai noodles
      no need to add salt, or chilies or any thing. If you want to add some vegetable then you need to prepare it.

This is really very easier for me to prepare. Now I don’t have to stay hungry.

And this Wai Wai noodle is so well pre owned that if u are not interested to cook it , you can

eat this wonderful noodles as a snack too. I just love eating these noodles.

It is really very testy, delicious and healthier for both children as well as us. But eating much is not so good.

Well now my solution is solved and if you are also one of me than I suggest you to try it once. It really amazing food product from Choudhury Groups.

Wai Wai noodles

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271604669170330/k2311a0416/4.16.09