Antec laptop cooler  » Hardware  »
  • I consulted one of my friend about my problem and he suggested using Antec laptop cooler
  • There are plenty of cheaper laptop cooler but with other the power consumption is supposed to be high and since my battery back up is relatively weak ( 2 hours) , I thought of going for the Antec laptop cooler

• by nikhil.mehak

Heating has been one of the major problems with my laptop, due to over heating my notebook often shut down automatically and thus resulting in data loses all the time. I consulted one of my friend about my problem and he suggested using Antec laptop cooler. Priced at around 30 $ it is

an rather expensive product but I loved the multi functional cooling solution the cooler provides and it was very light thus easy for me to carry it around.

Antec laptop cooler is just a plate with holes drilled all over it, beneath the plates two fans rotate at high speed and thus provides ...

• quality cooling solutions for my notebook. Since I have started using Antec laptop cooler I haven’t had any kind of shut down problem so far and as its is very light , I don’t have any problem carrying it around as well.

There are plenty of cheaper laptop cooler but with other the

power consumption is supposed to be high and since my battery back up is relatively weak ( 2 hours) , I thought of going for the Antec laptop cooler . It comes in with a years service warranty as well and as such the cooler though a bit expensive has good value for money.

Antec laptop cooler

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331604669160330/k2311a0416/4.16.09