Mongolian Chop Squad  » Movies  »
  • In my opinion, I think it is one of the coolest anime that was created
  • This is definitely a must have for Anime fans and collectors as the storyline has sense of humor, romance, and the drive to be interested and love rock music Japan style

• by crue26

Hi my name is Mark and I am an anime fan, I do collect and buy anime series whenever I get my salary. Usually I buy 1 or 2 DVD’s depending on my budget because I have an obligation to my family.

Eversince I started watching Japanese cartoons or what we refer to as “Anime”, I started to appreciate the unique storyline and looking at how great

those characters look and there cool attitude.

One of my all time favorites is the anime: “BECK or Mongolian Chop Squad”.

In my opinion, I think it is one of the coolest anime that was created! If you are a music lover like me, I think you will agree that this anime is sooo cool! It is about a young highschool boy named kuyuki who met a ...

• guy that studied in the states and learned how to play the electric guitar from one of the coolest bands in the U.

S.

Kuyuki who never played a guitar in his entire life, was inspired and diligently practiced and got accepted in the band called BECK.

Unknown to kuyuki that he will play a major role of shaping the bands’ future.

A future where he and his

friends got the chance of a lifetime to perform in what looks like Japan’s version of woodstock.

This anime features alot of original soundtrack and I can’t believe that I also got there CD after watching this anime series.

This is definitely a must have for Anime fans and collectors as the storyline has sense of humor, romance, and the drive to be interested and love rock music Japan style!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111604669080330/k2311a0416/4.16.09