Samsung SGH-B110  » Phones  »
  • Therefore, I decided not to bring expensive cell phone all day to protect myself from crime
  • I bought Samsung SGH-B110 a few months ago

• by annafi

I used to ride my motorcyle and take public transportations more often nowadays. Therefore, I decided not to bring expensive cell phone all day to protect myself from crime. But it doesn’t mean that I want to use a bad one.

I bought Samsung SGH-B110 a few months ago. It turned out to be a right choice of mine.

In my point of view, Samsung SGH-B110 is the cell phone with a good value of money.

With low price, I still can get my basic communication needs in good quality. The design of this candybar phone is nice and simple, not bad at all. The size is suited me to handle and use the cell phone comfortably.

• The features are very basic and standard, but I don’t mind at all. The microphone and speakerphone are my favorite features. The sound is clear and loud enough to be heard and I don’t need to shout when I talk to someone on the phone. The battery life is an added value. It can last until 4
        days after full charging.

I can’t find the bad point about this phone. The lack is only one. There is no date displayed on the screen. I really like Samsung SGH-B110. I think I will use it for a long time. I appreciate Samsung to produce this kind of cell phones, low in price but not low at all in functions.

felix says :

how to download songs to my phone SGH-B110 samsung

dean carter says :

As far as i can see this phone has no micro SD card expansion card slot so it would be difficult to add music, although you can use the internet browser and search for ringtones to install. Also you can try the method of another person e-mail or texting you a mp3 file or ringtone. But considering there isn’t much memory on this device then there wouldn’t be much space for the files.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371604669070330/k2311a0416/4.16.09