Tide 2X Ultra Concentrated with Febreze  » Housewares  »
  • I know that my laundry will be clean, the detergent will last longer, and my skin will be happy too, with no itching or redness anywhere
  • I would recommend this product to anyone, who, like me, has sensitive skin and is looking for a detergent that will suit their skin AND gets their laundry clean

• by Angelwhispers30

I have sensitive skin, so I have to be very careful about what Laundry detergent I use. One of the few I’ve found that is suitable for my skin is Tide 2X ultra Concentrated with Febreze.

This Laundry Detergent smells fabulous! As soon as you open the bottle, the aroma comes out.

The only way I can describe the scent is to say it reminds me of Spring, but it’s not a sickly sweet scent, nor is it overpowering. As you inhale, you’ll also catch a hint of the Febreze that’s in the detergent. I find that this just makes it smell even better.

Because the detergent is concentrated, you use less of it per wash, but the quality of the product isn’t compromised at all. My laundry always comes out clean with just a subtle hint of the scent of the detergent left on my clothes. When my laundry comes out of the dryer, the smell ...

• Tide 2X Ultra Concentrated with Febreze
      is just heavenly, and it’s this that tells me that my laundry is truly clean

The price for a 2.95 Liter bottle comes to around $13 Canadian, but the product is well worth the price. While Tide does have a more expensive price tag than some detergents, I am happy to pay it.

I know that my laundry will be clean, the detergent will last longer, and my skin will be happy too, with no itching or redness anywhere.

I would recommend this product to anyone, who, like me, has sensitive skin and is looking for a detergent that will suit their skin AND gets their laundry clean.

Cindy says :

This Tide is amazing my family and I enjoy it It has a great smell. Not only does it clean our clothes it’s softer and smells cleaner. Our clothes look and smell so much cleaner. I highly recommend Tide.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531604669060330/k2311a0416/4.16.09