DISTACLOR an antibiotics for kids  » Medicine  »
  • Now I am very happy because I have not noticed any side effect of DISTACLOR

• by shazia

My daughter who is 5 years of age. When ever she fell sick I used to gave her Amoxicillin antibiotics. When ever I gave her amoxicillin she had her tummy upset and there is no improvement in her condition.

I discussed this with her doctor she

changed her medicine to DISTACLOR . Now I can see a difference in her as soon as she had her second dose her antibiotics she looked better and towards recovery.

Now I am very happy because I have not noticed any side effect of DISTACLOR. My daughter does not have any tummy upset.

She sounds better and improve just after second does. The DISTACLOR is an antibiotics for kids age 2 to under 12.

The medicine is available in form of granules. The granules are dissolve in 60ml of water to prepare ...

• DISTACLOR an antibiotics for kids
      the full dose.

The medicine is taken twice a day or dose is given after 8 hours till the bottle is finished (5 days roughly). I find DISTACLOR best and suitable for my daughter.

But choosing any medicine always discuss and consult with doctor first

. My daughter likes the taste of the DISTACLOR.

The DISTACLOR is sweet in taste and does not put off children because of it take. The colour is pink so because of attractive colour my kids like the medicines so I never had any difficulty treating my children with DISTACLOR.

Tara says :

My little 6 yr old girl is on distaclor, she’s had 2 spoons one last night and nod this morning so far, but is coughing uncontrollably since 4am and nothing seems to be helping, have you any suggestions please, as a result her throat is dote her head is painting her and her ribs too. Thx

Sraf says :

I would suggest honey slightly warm with pinch of salt. Feed her in cold spoon or check it’s not too warm to drink for her. This works on my kids
Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261604668860230/k2311a0416/4.16.09