Mercury-Drug Citibank Card
  • However, the best feature of the Mercury Drug Citibank Credit Card is its partnership with Fitness First

• by Kendrick

I have been using my Mercury Drug-Citibank Card for close to a year now. Back then, when I was contemplating on getting another more, my friend who used to work in Citibank recommended this.

Apparently, the credit card is marketed as a health and wellness supplement and ties-up with leading

drug stores like Mercury Drug, hospitals and medical centers like Asian Eye Institute, Healthway Medical and The Medical City among others and wellness institutions like Clarity and Osim.

I regularly purchase medicines in Mercury Drug and using the credit card for bulk purchases is advantageous to me since my rebate is 2% of my total bill. The rebates replace the traditional points system in credit card rewards so if you’re after those points in exchange for trips and new gadgets, this card is not for you.

However, the best feature of the Mercury Drug Citibank Credit Card is its partnership ...

• Mercury-Drug Citibank Card
      with Fitness First. I have been a member of Fitness First for two and half years now and during my first full year, my monthly dues were Ps. 2,499.00. After I completed the one-year contract and decided to renew my membership using the credit card, dues went down to Ps.
      1,997. That’s a saving of close to Ps. 500!

Those are the ways I maximize the benefits of my credit card. Of course, each card is designed to suit your own preference and if health and wellness is your preference, then you might want to try using the Mercury Drug Citibank Credit Card.

shierlyn antazo says :

can i use my mercury-drug citibank card for shopping in sm department store

MEV says :

Hi Shierlyn,
Yes you can.

carmie_kane says :

Hi Shierlyn,

Yes of course. Citibank Mercury Drug Card is a Visa card which can be used on most of your shopping expenses/payment. I have it this card and have been using it also when shopping in SM Malls.

The great thing about this card is that, it has a tie-up with Mercury Drug which allows you to accumulate points (peso points thru cash back) whenever you buy medicine or any items on any Mercuty Drug Stores nationwide (in the Philippines).

EDUARDO V. NAING says :

I applied for a citibank credit card/mercury, i recieved text messaged that it was approved on May 15, 2013, I am expecting that the card will be delivered within 5 days as per text messaged, but until now i have not recieved the card. My mailing address was clearly specified on my aplication, LGU Daet, Camarines Norte.

Marg says :

I have a citibank card and it took me about a week to receive it. If you don’t get it by then, you should probably give them a call.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421604668820230/k2311a0416/4.16.09