Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foaming Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love using Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foaming Cleanser
  • I bought it at $4 but it is really a great foaming cleanser

• by nelly71

I love using Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foaming Cleanser. Its light blue liquid gel is not so sticky nor so runny as well. The beads help in exfoliating the dead skin of my face.

Some cleansing foam products leave a greasy feeling on my face after rinsing, but this one leaves a

matte and clean finish. It is non-comedogenic and I haven’t experienced irritation on my face ever since I started using this cleansing foam.

It is economical too. I just put on small amount of gel on my palm, add a little water, then it lathers a lot.

I have an oily skin ...

• and I sweat a lot. It is so refreshing to use Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foaming Cleanser as it removes the oil in my face.

It leaves a very refreshing feeling on my face and I simply love it. The beads feel so good on my skin.

The tube is great.

Just a light squeeze is needed to let the cleanser out.

It comes with a flip-top lid for ease of usage. It’s a little expensive though.

I bought it at $4 but it is really a great foaming cleanser. The cleansing effect is very effective and the matte finish after rinsing is really great.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foaming Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311604668790230/k2311a0416/4.16.09