Citra Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think everybody, especially woman really miss it
  • One of my favourite beauty care is Citra hand and body lotion

• by reviewer28

Speaking about woman, I am sure that it is always related to the beauty and the care.

Who doesn’t want to have smooth, white and healthy skin?? I think everybody, especially woman really miss it!

There are a lot of beauty care product that is offered with different price and effect.

As a woman who always care about the beauty, I also really care about getting good product for my self.

But, I am not the

one who likes trying and buying something new for the sake of trend. For beauty care, I never use too many product. I can say that I am a lil bit worried about beauty product, so I really care about the quality.

If I think that I have been in so comfort with that product, I am typical of person who loyal with that product.

The principle in my mind that the health is the ...

• beauty. That’s why the beauty product that I buy is always about the care.

One of my favourite beauty care is Citra hand and body lotion. It cares our skin perfectly. I feel suit of this product. That’s why for hand and body’s lotion, I just use Citra brand. Citra hand and body lotion is well known by Indonesian woman. Citra seems the symbol of Indonesian woman. I started using Citra body lotion when I

was 15 years old. I choose to use Citra body lotion to keep my skin health, now when I got married, I still use it.

It’s really soft in my skin. This product is not only giving the beauty of your skin but also to keep your skin healthy.

So, if you think that you want to look beauty, don’t forget to keep your body healthy since it is the first gate of your beauty’s perfect ness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311604668780230/k2311a0416/4.16.09