Astring-O-Sol Concentrated Mouthwash (Peppermint)
1.0
  • When I had a sore throat, I bought this Astring-O-Sol Concentrated Mouthwash in freshmint flavor
  • I found out it is really too concentrated

• by nelly71

When I had a sore throat, I bought this Astring-O-Sol Concentrated Mouthwash in freshmint flavor. I found out it is really too concentrated.

THE TASTE:

Even diluting it according to the label (1 part of the mouthwash to 4 parts of water) doesn’t work for me. I still had that burning sensation on my tongue. It feels so hot that I ended up with watery

eyes. I tried my own version of diluting 1 part of the mouthwash to 6 parts of water but it still hurt my tongue. I finally tried mixing 2 drops of it and filled the measuring cup with water. It worked a bit but the burning sensation just wouldn’t go away. I had to endure it just to heal my sore throat. Astring-O-Sol ...

• Concentrated Mouthwash in freshmint flavor is not really a good product for me.

THE PROTECTION:

Alright, the label of Astring-O-Sol Concentrated Mouthwash in freshmint flavor says it kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria that lodged in the mouth. There are other mouthwash out there that offer the same protection that are not don’t really give that hot and burning feelingon the tongue.

CONCLUSION:

Astring-O-Sol Concentrated Mouthwash

in freshmint flavor is maybe a good antibacterial mouthwash but the taste is almost unendurable. It leaves a peppermint fresh scent in my breath though, and that’s what I merely like in it. I always have watery eyes when I gargle with this mouthwash till now. I almost can not bear the burning sensation on my tongue. It has a nice fresh scent though.

Christine says :

how many hours does this mouthwash lasts?

Galega says :

It will last for 8 - 12 hours depending on what you have eaten after using it. Some food items stick and hence you may require to use it earlier. Using it for twice a day will be sufficient.

Further, if you are taking it for sore throat then you can use it for 4 times a day.

mark c smith says :

to me astring-o-sol is the greatest,I use it for everything not just a mouth wash but most anything that comes up –for example–sore throats,upset stomach,tooth ache,bee sting-sprand ankle colds allergies back pain you name it its a medicine to me that the lord truly has bless

Peter Lugo says :

re : When I had a sore throat, I bought this Astring-O-Sol Concentrated Mouthwash in freshmint flavor
    For me the best.

Danny Real says :

For those who have extreme toothache and gum pain, i found this thru experiment, using a combination mixture of Listerine mouth wash with 10% astring o sol concentrated mouth wash,the relief of both pain is immediate.

Either using only Astring o sol concentrated or Listerine mouthwash will not alleviate above mentioned pains.

I have been using this many times.

quick note by anonymous :

Too bad you did not read the directions on the label. 5 drops in about 1 ounce of water and it is the best mouthwash in the world. I wish that I could find some anymore. You got it band from the shelves.

josephine go says :

does astring o sol is safe during pregnancy

John says :

Josephine, it is safe to use during pregnancy.

Galega says :

It will be safe during pregnancy.

However, you are required to not swallow it. That is strictly prohibited during the pregnancy stage.

junmae says :

It is safe, however, as much as possible, try not to use this product if you are pregnant because there is a harmful content that can weaken your bone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341604668750230/k2311a0416/4.16.09