Mandy Moore in A Walk To Remember
  • I like the way she carries herself not only in showbiz but as well as behind the camera lenses
  • One thing I love about her role is that she is smart and full of wisdom

• by Eek0b

‘A Walk To Remember’ was a film released in 2002, was one unforgettable and must-see movie. The drama made me cry even if I watched it so many times. It’s timelessly and beautifully romantic.

The characters are alive, so true. Among the stars is Mandy Moore, teenager back then. I loved the way she had been — from her song ‘I

Wanna Be With You’ to the hit maker soundtrack of ‘A Walk To Remember’, ‘Cry’. She has been carrying the image of a sweet lady. I like the way she carries herself not only in showbiz but as well as behind the camera lenses.

Mandy starred as Jamie Sullivan. One thing I love about her role is that she is smart and ...

• full of wisdom. Unlike any of her previous roles, Mandy portrayed Jamie as strong and very wise lady. I love the way she keeps herself the way she wanted it to be. No one can even touch her. Not her conservative image. I was so appealed to her role maybe because of the fact that she’s different from any other urban
        girls nowadays. She is not among them rather she is a lady of dignity, wisdom and self-respect.

Mandy Moore brought life to a character which appealed to me so much. The story gave me a different touch not only because of the story itself but also to the emotions Jamie brought me. For Mandy as Jamie, I give two thumbs up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111604668740230/k2311a0416/4.16.09