The Benchwarmers  » Movies  »
  • Well aside from the fact that he is half Filipino, I consider him as one of the best comedian in Hollywood
  • I like the character of Clark (played by Jon Heder) and Richie (played by David Spade) they're like Dumb and Dumber
  • I totally recommend this movie to people who just want to have a good laugh

• by gelo14

One of my favorite artist is Rob Schneider. Well aside from the fact that he is half Filipino, I consider him as one of the best comedian in Hollywood.

I’ve first watched the movie 3 months ago, I just rented a DVD but it was absolutely ludicrous, we (me

and my siblings) occasionally watch the movie all over again if we feel like it.

I like the character of Clark (played by Jon Heder) and Richie (played by David Spade) they’re like Dumb and Dumber.

I like the part when they were fooling around the Sports shop while ...

• wearing the big baseball gloves.

Another character I like is Richie’s brother Howie (played by Nick Swardson).

Howie is an albino and was afraid of the Sun but overcame his fear but eventually became afraid of the moon =).

I like the way he played the character, from his

facial expression to his voice it was really funny.

One part I like is when he was forced to played baseball since there is no other member left and ironically, they won because of him.

I totally recommend this movie to people who just want to have a good laugh.

A must have for movie fanatics!

The Benchwarmers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111604668700230/k2311a0416/4.16.09