Rimmel London Volume Flash Mascara in Blackest Black  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have a couple mascaras I like over the rest
  • I recommend it to anyone who wears mascara, the price just can't be beat for the quality

• by K. Wilkins

For starters, I’m pretty unbiased when it comes to make-up. I try a different brand each time I go to the grocery store.

Yes I exclusively go to the grocery store and not a brand name makeup counter, why? Not because I’m cheap, but because it only

takes a few dollars to make my face look this good.

Know what I mean?

Being a blond, light skinned, blue eyed wonder, my lashes are so pale they are almost non-existent.

I need mascara on my lashes like I need water and air.

I have a couple mascaras I like over the rest.

I usually opt for the pink and green tube, which the name has slipped my mind at the moment.

This particular time, I reached for a bright red tube called Volume Flash.

As I held it in my hand, I ...

• Rimmel London Volume Flash Mascara in Blackest Black
      felt sort of like Harry Potter finding his wand.

This was the one.

It had chosen me!

So I brought it home.

The next morning, I did my morning makeup ritual, but one thing had changed.

My lashes looked huge! I was very impressed.

It really is instant thickness with the application.

It was so easy to put on, I now actually look forward to putting it on in the morning.

I recommend it to anyone who wears mascara, the price just can’t be beat for the quality!

And if you don’t need mascara, why are you reading this?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311604668650230/k2311a0416/4.16.09