Cruise Zanza Blue Travel Agency  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Chicago, IL
  • In my opinion Cruise Zanza Blue is the best cruise agency in the cruise market which is why I am writing this review
  • The problem lay in the choices, every website and cruise line sounded nearly the same but I new better
  • Cruise Zanza Blue is a group of ex cruise ship crew members who now use their experience to help others
  • I am very pleased with Zanza and recommend them to anyone looking for a cruise, in this day and age I feel it was exceptional that I could call Maggie directly anytime, day or night and she was always available, before and after the cruise booking

• by Gchilton

In my opinion Cruise Zanza Blue is the best cruise agency in the cruise market which is why I am writing this review. I have vacationed for years but never took a cruise.

The problem lay in the choices, every website and cruise line sounded nearly the same but I new better.

I came across

zanza.

com and after a quick review of the website I knew I had found true experts.

Cruise Zanza Blue is a group of ex cruise ship crew members who now use their experience to help others.

My concierge Maggie had cruised over a million miles on the seas, she not only helped me with cruise ...

• options but went well beyond assisting me with every aspect of my cruise vacation.

Since it was just my wife and myself cruising we had some specific needs, Maggie placed us on the celebrity solstice and she was right on the mark, great all around experience.

I still speak with her via email from time

to time and I will contact her for our next cruise.

I am very pleased with Zanza and recommend them to anyone looking for a cruise, in this day and age I feel it was exceptional that I could call Maggie directly anytime, day or night and she was always available, before and after the cruise booking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41604668510230/k2311a0416/4.16.09