Fitness for Dummies book  » Books  »
2.0
  • This book attracted me also because the writers are themselves fitness writers and have good long experience in this field
  • And if someone seriously follows the advice and starts buying the items, I believe that he will definitely spend all his earnings on it for a long time

• by seema mishra

I had the idea that the original ‘Fitness for Dummies’ that was published in 1996 was a real step forward in the field of fitness and gave the reader a complete idea of the basics in a very simple and uncomplicated way. And this second edition is just an improvement in the balancing act, which in itself is very tough.

It was only

when I purchased this book I understood what exactly was in my hand.

This book attracted me also because the writers are themselves fitness writers and have good long experience in this field.

The information provided here is easily understandable and guided my family and me too perfectly in all direction whether it was home workout or joining a gym or about flexibility ...

• of muscles and all.

The only thing that I did not like in this book is that almost every chapter dealt with a product and its advantages and it seemed that the writer insists on buying it to have the maximum benefit.

earnings on it for a long time.

Anyway I was quite benefited by the advice and I tried to implement the tips in my life so that health and fitness both are balanced for me.

The words motivated me and I was able to shred some baby weight as I had become quite lazy and had gained weight after the birth of my second child.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171504668300630/k2311a0415/4.15.09