Clairol Nice-n-Easy Perfect 10 color (brown hair)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am a big fan of Clairol hair color and by far the best at-home hair coloring kit I've ever come across is their Perfect 10 Nice-N-Easy kit (formulated for brown hair)
  • As I head into my forties, those greys are really starting to crop up, so after a couple of really expensive salon treatments I decided to take a friend's advice and try some easy at-home coloring kits
  • I found the perfect shade for me, and it is super-rich and lustrous and has a serious glimmer to it

• by asperchris

I am a big fan of Clairol hair color and by far the best at-home hair coloring kit I’ve ever come across is their Perfect 10 Nice-N-Easy kit (formulated for brown hair). As I head into my forties, those greys are really starting to crop up, so after a couple of really expensive salon treatments I decided to take a friend’s advice and try some easy at-home coloring

kits.

Some are easier to apply and less messy than others, and deliver color that my start off looking nice, but fade quickly or turn weirdly orangey or brassy.

This one I give top marks across the board for easy application, best comb applicator, really good color, and most long-lasting of all those I’ve tried.

It comes with a handy-dandy comb applicator that even I could ...

• manage to distribute the color cream evenly and speedily in surprisingly large sections (and my hair is really thick and long).

Not too messy to apply, it’s thick enough not to run.

Best of all, the color lasted for ages, weeks and weeks.

I kept checking to see if it was fading, but it was great.

And what color! I found the perfect shade for

me, and it is super-rich and lustrous and has a serious glimmer to it.

Really natural-looking (and I’m picky).

And boy does it beat salon prices, at only around $14.

I can afford that as often as I need to! I was very pleasantly surprised that a store-bought do-it-yourself box kit could deliver such great results for so little trouble at so low a price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311504668240630/k2311a0415/4.15.09