Olay Body Ultra Moisturizing Soap
  • To avoid this, for years I used Johnson's Baby bars, since this was hypoallergenic and perfume free
  • Unfortunately, a few years back, they changed the formula, and now, I no longer find this soap to be much better than any other bar soap on the market
  • I can definitely feel the effect of the moisturizer, without that oily feel
  • As someone who has tried many different brands of bar soap, I can say that Olay Body Ultra Moisturizing Bars are among the best that I have ever tried

• by carby

For most people, a bar of soap doesn’t typically rate much consideration. However, for those of us with sensitive skin, the right soap can make a world of difference in the way that your skin feels, and how you feel. Typically, bar soap leaves a film or residue that seems impossible to remove. To avoid this, for years I used Johnson’s Baby bars, since this was hypoallergenic and perfume free. It also

left very little residue behind. Unfortunately, a few years back, they changed the formula, and now, I no longer find this soap to be much better than any other bar soap on the market.

I recently started using Olay Body Ultra Moisturizing Soap bars, and I am very pleased with the way that it makes my skin feel. This soap does not leave a film or a sticky feeling that ...

• lingers on for hours. Instead, with Olay, I feel fresh and clean, and I don’t feel like I still have half a bar of soap stuck to my skin. I also like the smell, which is very light and mild, without the heavy perfume smells of many soaps.

The moisturizing effect of Olay Body Ultra Moisturizing Soap bars is also a plus. Often times, moisturizing bars leave an

oily feeling behind, and this can be almost as uncomfortable as the soap film. However, Olay seems to have added just the right amount of moisturizing agent. I can definitely feel the effect of the moisturizer, without that oily feel.

As someone who has tried many different brands of bar soap, I can say that Olay Body Ultra Moisturizing Bars are among the best that I have ever tried.

Shay says :

what are the prons and cons for this product?

Galega says :

Here are some pros and cons of this Olay product:

Pros:
    - It is easy to use
    - It is long lasting
    - It is cost sensitive
    - It moisturizes skin in a very easy manner

Cons:
    - It is prone to bacterial infection because it is exposed to moisture

Mrs sharon Lynas says :

where can I buy this soap?

John says :

It’s certainly available at Wal-Mart. If you have a local Wal-Mart you should get it from there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311504668150530/k2311a0415/4.15.09