St.Ives Firming Masque  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought several pieces of their age-defying skin line, and one of these is St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Masque

• by oliviabianca

Being thirty-something, my facial skin is not at all that firm and tight as it used to be when I was younger. That is why I am investing on products that will at least help me fight the signs of old age like sagging skin and fine lines.

St.

Ives offers a lot of

age-defying skin products that promises to bring back younger looking skin.

I bought several pieces of their age-defying skin line, and one of these is St.

Ives Mineral Clay Firming Masque.

This masque is made of mineral clay that tightens and firms as it deeply cleanses and smoothens the skin.

What I do, I ...

• wash my face with their skin firming facial wash and after toweling dry, I just apply a thin layer of the masque all over my face and neck, making sure all areas are covered.

I leave it for a few minutes till the masque gets dry.

Then I rinse it with warm water after.

I can honestly say that it really tightens my skin immediately after use.

I do this routine every other day.

St.

Ives Mineral Clay Firming Masque is highly recommended to those, like me, want to maintain a younger, firmer and tighter skin.

I am satisfied with the result and I will continue patronizing this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311504668110530/k2311a0415/4.15.09