St. Ives Apricot Scrub (Renew and Firm)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I particularly want to share my experience with St. Ives Apricot Scrub Renew and Firm Facial Wasd
  • With continued use I know I will achieve the skin I have been aiming for
  • This product is definitely recommendable along with other St. Ives products

• by oliviabianca

St. Ives Swiss Formula are known for their wide range of skin products. As a matter of fact, I own several pieces of St.

Ives. I particularly want to share my experience with St.

Ives Apricot Scrub Renew and Firm Facial Wasd. I was looking for something that will give my skin a lift, for being thirty something, my facial skin is not that all tight and

firm as it used to be when I was in my teens.

Since I trusted St. Ives products so much, I did not have any hesitation to grab this one.

It promises younger looking skin. It has Alpha Hydroxy that helps tone and firm and skin while the scrub or beads reveal a smooth and fresher looking skin.

Judging from the product itself, it is safe and gentle to ...

• use. The beads are not big and not that tiny either, just enough to slough away dead skin cells and cleanse the pores.

The consistensy of the facial wash is just enough to form a lather and glide to your face when washing it and easy enough to rinse with water. This is also unscented, staying true to its claim that St.

Ives only uses natural

products.

I am completely satisfied with the effect it brings to my face.

My face feels cleaner and smoother after every wash. And after just several days of using it, I can feel my skin becoming more firmer and tighter, and also healthier than before.

With continued use I know I will achieve the skin I have been aiming for. This product is definitely recommendable along with other St.

Ives products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311504668100530/k2311a0415/4.15.09