L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I've been using self-tannings of all kinds and all brands - so I have a pretty much good experience putting it on
  • Interesting, that in general L'Oreal is a quiet trustable and respectful brand
  • Because I bought two bottles (was a promotion - now I know why) - I had to use them anyway

• by Raritet

Baaad. I’ve been using self-tannings of all kinds and all brands - so I have a pretty much good experience putting it on. Of cause from time to time we all have The Days of A Bad Tan as well as we have The Days of A Bad Hair or The Days of A Bad Makeup. But with L’Oreal Sublime

Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion all your days will be The Days of A Terrible, Terrible Tan.

Interesting, that in general L’Oreal is a quiet trustable and respectful brand. Moreover, its other self-tanning products are very satisfying. But for some reason this one is of a very poor quality.

First of all, it’s almost impossible to put it on evenly, It’s not that I am such a looser and can’t get it right. As I sad I have a plenty of experience and I always exfoliate and moisturize my skin proparly before put some self-tanning on it. It always worles perfectly. The consistence of a L’Oreal’s lotion feels more like a gel, than an actual lotion. It’s very dark and whatever you do ...

• L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion
      - you’ll get spots. It just doesn’t attach to skin the way it should be! The leopard effect is guaranteed!

Because I bought two bottles (was a promotion - now I know why) - I had to use them anyway. So I started to mix the self-tanning with a regular lotion - it improved the evenness of color tremendously. But still

the self-tanning lotion itself is very sticky. In fact, it’s the stickest self-tanning lotion I’ve ever tried. Nooot good. I have to wait for hours to dry it off.

Lastly, I have to mention that the color of the tan is yellowish and disappears quickly, but may be it’s a individula thing. The smell is good by the way.

The overall impression is disappointing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311504668080530/k2311a0415/4.15.09