Palmolive Eco+ Dishwashing Detergent  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • I bought Palmolive Eco+ Dishwashing Detergent because it was the least expensive dishwashing liquid available at Walmart the day I was shopping
  • By this time, I decided it was the Palmolive Eco detergent, but I did not want to waste the product so I finished the bottle

• by coloradochik

I feel I must share my complete dissatisfaction with this product. I bought Palmolive Eco+ Dishwashing Detergent because it was the least expensive dishwashing liquid available at Walmart the day I was shopping.

I did not pay much attention when I first started using the detergent. The dishes came out clean as far

as the removal of food. But, after about a week of using Palmolive Eco+, I started noticing that the dishes were coming out of the dishwasher with a cloudy film on them. It got worse and worse with each washing. I would run another cycle trying to get the dishes cleaner,

• but without success. I actually started to wonder if something was wrong with my dishwasher. I started scrubbing some of the dishes by hand, in some cases with a brillo pad, to get the cloudy film off. By this time, I decided it was the Palmolive Eco detergent, but I did
        not want to waste the product so I finished the bottle.

I went back to using my usual dishwashing detergent and the dishes immediately started coming out clean again. I still had to scrub certain items to get that horrible cloudy scum off. I can resoundingly say I will never buy Palmolive Eco+ dishwashing detergent again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531504668050530/k2311a0415/4.15.09