Dish Network  » Satellite services  »
  • My mother's television has lost satellite signals a few different times but I think we might just need a new box for her television

• by Brooke

I recently changed satellite services to Dish Network about a month ago. Overall I am happy with my services. Dish Network is a lot cheaper than other satellite services.

My televisions are always working and I hardly ever loose satellite signals. My mother’s television has lost satellite signals a few different times but I think we might just need a new box for her television.

My television hardly ever looses satellite signals. My only complaint about is that occasionally my television

will change channels on it’s own.

The only explanation I can come up with is that my neighbor’s satellites signals are getting mixed with mine. We haven’t called them yet about the small problems we seem to be having but we are going to soon.

I think they are easily fixable though. I think I am getting a lot more channels than the other satellite company I was with, for a lot lower price as well.

For the first three months ...

• with Dish, I get HBO and Starz for free for three months. The first six months I get a lower price overall and then after those six months my bill goes up a little bit.

Even after the six months I am still saving by switching to Dish. I used to have Direct Tv and I hated it then because I could barely watch television.

My televisions always said searching for satellite signal. For as long as I have had Dish

that has not happen to my television at all.

I have only had them for one month so hopefully it stays this way. When my channels switch automatically it is a little annoying but i just hit the recall button and it takes me to the channel I was watching.

Hopefully when I call them they will be able to fix it easily and quickly. I like this company overall.

I think they have great prices, good deals, and there service is good.

Dish Network

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 231504667950530/k2311a0415/4.15.09