Flexeril  » Medicine  »
  • I was advised to take this medication up to three times per day to help relieve headache pain due to migraines

• by Lynn Moll

Flexeril is a medication that relaxes muscles and is usually prescribed to help decrease pain and spasms in the muscle due to strains or sprains. This medication is only intended to be used on a short term basis, usually a maximum of three weeks unless your doctor decides otherwise.

My physician prescribed this medication

for me to help relieve pain associated with my severe migraines. The medication is supposed to help relax the muscles in my neck. I was advised to take this medication up to three times per day to help relieve headache pain due to migraines. This medication does help take the pain ...

• away but usually not until the second dose. With the first dose, I usually do not notice any relief.

While taking this medication, I do notice an increase in feeling sleepy and at times I need to nap to feel better. I do not notice any other side effects except for an increase

in thirst that is usually relieved with extra water. I do not take this medication on a daily basis, only as needed so I do not notice any mood changes or changes in my breathing pattern.

This medication does work and I give it an eight due to the quickness of relief after taking it.

Flexeril

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261504667940530/k2311a0415/4.15.09