Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Granola Bar - Cashew  » Food  »
  • I just love cashews, they are my favourite nuts ever and I only ever once had the pleasure of trying a Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Granola Bar from a co-worker
  • It was very delicious and definitely a different flavour from the Cashew Nut Granola Bar
  • I decided to go for the Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Cashew Granola Bars

• by RJR

I just love cashews, they are my favourite nuts ever and I only ever once had the pleasure of trying a Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Granola Bar from a co-worker. It was very delicious and definitely a different flavour from the Cashew Nut Granola Bar.

Well, I was craving one of these Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Granola Bars so badly that I went to the store and faced with a wide variety of types and main ingredients to

choose from. I decided to go for the Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Cashew Granola Bars. While these granola bars are admittedly costly I feel they are worth the price.

Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Cashew Granola Bars seem to be a mixture of rice krispie cereal, oats, cashews and of course binding agents. That’s what I can tell from not actually going through the ingredient list and just from when I bite into this delicious bar. On the bottom ...

• of the bar there seems to be something like peanut butter but it is actually cashew butter from what I read on the front of the wrapper.

I have to say, for a sweet and salty bar…it is neither sweet or salty in my opinion. In fact it has just the right balance of ingredients making every bite one to savor. When eating at room temperature the cashew butter is melted and the bar is very soft to the bite

but still absolutely crunchy but when stuck in the fridge it turns into the delightfully chewy and crunchy granola bar. Yum Yum. I also like the fact that I can see the cashew nuts contained in the bar and it isn’t just small chopped up bits mixed in here and there.

So, if you like granola bars and cashew nuts as much as I do. You just have to try Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Cashew Granola Bars. You surely wouldn’t be sorry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271504667930530/k2311a0415/4.15.09